Sabtu, 3 April 2010

Salam World! (^_^)

Segala pujian bagi Allah, Tuhan semesta alam. Tiada sekutu baginya. Selawat serta salam ke atas Rasul junjungan kitani Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam.

Amma ba'du,

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah! Satu lagi blog telah tercipta di alam maya dengan kuasa dan iradat yang ada padaNya. I thank Allah for guiding me and giving me the courage and strength to write on this great day. I write because I want to tell you. I tell you because I want to share it with you. And I share it with you because....... I care! *That's a simple mantiq, so what's the natijah? I'll leve that to you readers :)*

Actually, the idea of creating this blog started last year during my second semester examination. Yeah, you read it right. It was DURING my imtihan. I pray to Allah to make me istiqamah in this one. aku banar-banar berharaplaa supaya ku istiqamah supaya nanti dapat tani sama-sama rentasi satu tempat yang barangkali belum pernah terjangkau dalam benak kitani.

Okay. Just a quick post insya Allah. Sebagai tinta permulaan, I would like to invite all of you to take a look at this hadith. It is Hadith No. 18 from An-Nawawi's Forty Hadith:

عن أبي ذر جىدب بن جنادة، وأبي عبد الرحمن معاذ بن جبل رضي الله عنهما، عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: اتق الله حيثما كنت، وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها، وخالق الناس بخلق حسنز رواه الترميذي وقال حديث حسن وفي بعض نسخ حسن صحيح

The English translation:

On the authority of Abu Dzar Jundub bin Junaadah and Mu'adz bin Jabal that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people."

p Tirmizi narrated the hadith and said it was fine, and in another version, said ture and fine.

The Malay Translation:

Daripada Abu Dzar Jundub bin Junaadah dan Mu'adz bin Jabal Radhiallahu 'anhuma, daripada Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam bersabda: "Bertakwalah kepada Allah di mana sahaja kamu berada. Susulilah keburukan dengan kebaikan yang akan menghapuskan keburukan itu. Bergaullah dengan manusia dengan akhlak yang baik."

Hadith ini diriwayatkan oleh Tirmizi dan beliau berkata: "Hadith ini adalah hadith hasan." pada setengah salinan disebut sebagai hasan sahih.


Simple yet it has a very deeeeeeeep meaning. Think about this hadith okay. Insya Allah, I will post about this hadith next time. Till then. Wassalaam


Rujukan:

1. Syarah Hadis 40 Imam Nawawi – Dr Mustafa al-Bugha & Muhyiddin Misto

2. An-Nawawi’s Forty Hadiths (Translation)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan